having been tagged, here's my list. this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of the multiplicities of what i love. some are the mundane things of daily life. the sacred lies in the ordinary.
some i left out, like books, family, nature. for me, they are a given.
you see, i couldn't quite keep it to ten, because of the last one.
1. photography-mine and others
2. the manifestation of the divine that we are - yoga
3. breathing in, breathing out-the cycles of life
4. the inevitability of change
5. the process of writing poetry (not necessarily the result)
6. sleeping past 6:00am
8. music and dancing, together or separately
9. making soup
10. all the possibilities i haven't explored yet
11. that the more i love, the more i love, and am loved
it would be interesting to do this once a week for a bit, and see what else arises. always room for more happiness, i say.